Legacy Homes can:
- Manage the construction at various locations.
- Manage the positioning of your home.
- Manage drilling water wells and service hook-up.
- Manage the utility hook-ups.
- Wastewater (septic) systems installations and service hook-up.
Legacy Homes prides itself on:
- Our quality suppliers and trade personnel
- Our standard of excellence
- Our attention to detail
- Our relationship with customers
- Canadian Home Builders Association
- Alberta New Home Warranty reg. #R3337
- Grande Prairie Chamber of Commerce
- Workers Compensation Board (Alberta)
- Occupational Health & Safety Association.
- Alberta Construction Safety Association.
- Small Employer Certificate of Recognition
Legacy Homes belongs to both the Alberta New Home Warranty Association and the Grande Prairie Home Builders Association. These are not only quality assurance for the buyer before you move into your new home, but ensures that warranty is carried out after you move in as well. Click on the links below for more information.
Established in 2002. Family owned & operated.